Tuesday, July 24, 2012

UNICORNOs On Parade

For those of you who know me well, knows well enough how much am into tokidoki, as well... It is even worth mentioning that my love for Be@rbricks stemmed from my tokidoki collection... It's those damn cuuuute tokidoki Be@rbricks... But that's for another story...

For now,  I want to showcase the Unicornos as my first entry here that is not a Be@rbrick... But none-the-less, just as cute... And as collectible...  As I have mentioned in the title of the BLOG.: "and other VINYL Toys..."

PHOTO LEFT: Unicornos with a tokidoki Be@rbrick.


"The Unicornos were once simple little ponies that were out trotting and wandered into a magic waterfall. Passing through the waterfall, the ponies transformed into unicorns and found a hidden magical kingdom. The Unicornos live between the magic kingdom and our world."

These 2 1/2" bundle of joy mini-figures were sold as Blind Box Toys....  Released in the Spring of 2011,  there were 10 total in the initial offering....  8 Regular ones (Pogo, Metallo, Ritmo, Peperino, Mooka, Bellina, Stellina, & Dolce)  and 2 Special Secret ones (Prima Donna & Fumo) - sad to say, I have not been able to get these as of yet...  as well as a couple of XClusive ones made for events...  All are designed by Mr Tokidoki himself, Italian born, LA based artist, Simone Legno, of course!
The Regular 8 so far:
TOP ROW (L to R): Pogo, Metallo, Ritmo, Peperino (my FAVE!)
BOTTOM ROW (L to R): Mooka, Bellina, Stellina, Dolce
=============================

No comments:

Post a Comment