Saturday, April 21, 2012

Dreams Come True!!!

(The Oh-So-Familiar LOGO that I have come to LOVE!)

Am soooo ecstatic upon finally getting now only the 60th Anniversary Fred Perry Be@rbrick in Navy...  but this week, I was also able to receive the Mini Premium Fred Perry Be@rbrick - all XClusive to Japan only!!!   I was feeling rather LOW over these guys for a while now, but I never lost hope.....  and now I can attest that Dreams Really Do Come True!!!  :)

Actual 100% 60th Anniversary Fred Perry Be@rbrick...  the First Version to come out....  Had to  purchase a POLO to be able to acquire one of these Limited Quantity Offer...    I did not mind at all as already a BIG FAN of the brand....   Got me the Japan Xclusive "Crazy Colors Polo" - Black with bright colors detailing...)
Little Fred with my Khaki Cap!  How could you not fall for this cutie - just look at his Polo with that Laurel Logo Print.....   Inspired!!!

This week, I was the LUCKY recipient of these UBER CUTE mini Fred Perry Be@rbricks - 6 styles total - love them all, so it is very hard to pick a FAVE... LOL....

Offered through a promotional premium program with Lipton Ice Tea in Japan Only.....   am still in 7th Heaven over these cuties, I cannot even get myself to take them out of their packaging yet....  maybe if I had a 2nd set to play with... hahahahahaha.....

Now if only I can get the BEAMS' 100% Orange Version one
- my collection would be complete!!!
For more about Fred Perry - CLICK HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment