Monday, July 30, 2012

New Gatchaman Premiums!

Yes folks, Family Mart - Taiwan, just unveiled one of their Summer 2012 Premium Promo offerings -   GATCHAMAN figures!  I could not be happier over this as Gatchaman remains to be one of my all time FAVE Anime shows, ever!....

I happen upon the promotional poster for it, while waiting for my friend Juliana for lunch...  went inside Family Mart to cool off, as it was just way too hot outside....  and there it was!!!  The whole gang all yours by collecting the points given from purchasing some selected drinks...  I knew I am in trouble once more.....  Fun Trouble, that is!!!   hahahahahaha.... 

As luck would have it, while strolling at Raohe Night Market the other nite - one of the booth vendor just happened to have a couple of sets left FOR SALE....  I snapped it right away, of course!!!   Forget collecting the points and taking chances on the Blind Boxes.... this was instant gratification..... hahahahahaha...
"Bird, Go!" - The Whole Gang!
Standing at an inch and a half tall and with movable legs and arms, too! 
Little Jinpei: Youngest Member of the Team!
Jo (#2) and Ryu, otherwise known as Tiny plans an attack.
Team Leader Ken, and electronics/demolition expert, Jun - the lone female member.

For More GATCHAMAN info: CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment