Monday, September 17, 2012

it's raining be@rs!!!

Just back from a week long getaway to Jeju Island, South Korea last week....  it was nice, beautiful really....  relaxing and a lot of fun...  only thing missing was Be@rbrick sighting....   not a single Be@rbrick in sight ('cept for the three that I carried with me..)....  Everywhere I looked - NOTHING...   I did spot  little Qees and China made copies of Be@rbrick waanabees - but that was all...  So, not a single purchase to remember the trip by.... 
 
Still, I am not complaining as, upon my return, waiting for my at the mail box was a package from JAPAN....  weeeeeeiiiiiiii....  it's raining be@rbricks, alright!!!  More than half of the collection I did not have yet - so they are a nice amount addition to my collection....  the others will try to sell off here and there.....  :)
 
 
NEWLY ADDED TO MY COLLECTION!!!
EVEN a 70% OC as part of the EXTRA GIFTS!  SCORE!!
 
EXTRAS - SOON TO FIND NEW HOMES...

No comments:

Post a Comment