Saturday, March 23, 2013

'Shrooms!!!

If you know me well, then you would know am not a big Mushroom fan.. One of the few Veggies i stay away from.. But these guys caught my attention... And will catch yours, too - for sure!!!

7-11 Taiwan's newest Premium Program is a collection of these Mushroom pens... They are not one of my Fave offerings and possibly never will be but I do love the Mustached Guy and would love to get him... Since these are offered on Blind Boxes Forms, am sure I will be going the Auction route to acquire him... Or hope that my Fave Premium seller at Raohe Night Market will be offering him separately...

Program runs through the of ... One needs to buy 7-11 coffee to get a sticker.. 10 stickers redeems for 1 Blind Box... For a faster way of collecting, one can collect 3 Stickers and add NT$59 (about US$2.00).

Happy Collecting!





No comments:

Post a Comment