Friday, May 17, 2013

LOVE Alexander Girard!!!

Trying to get my addiction to Alexander Girard BBs with what I can...  Since I came into the BB collecting scene a bit late, I have missed out on a few things...  Okay, a lot of things...  Some of them that I truly wish to acquire are the Alexander Girard designed ones!!!

 I was trying to avoid the 200% versions - as I want to stick with the 100% ones mostly...  Only had the International Love Heart one, the most popular Girard one, and was good at avoiding others issued in this form...
That is until I came across this Love one...  The 2nd Chekogin, as the 200% are called...  Nice and Simple - completely, Girard - just had to break down and get it!!!    Just makes sense to do so, right?  Right!
NOTE: Flowers Not Included!

No comments:

Post a Comment