Sunday, November 17, 2013

Cheeky Monkey

 


After Church today, I decided to take a walk for a bit and look around... This, for those of you who know me well enough is never a good thing...  Just way too many temptations out here, and I never need a lot to get tempted..
Such is the case when I came across these Paul Frank Vinyls...  Each one of them  just too cool looking...  And of course, together they look even cooler...  Thankfully, I was able to restrain myself a bit - broke down for just one...  Took me almost half an hour to decide which one goes home with me..  This Devilishly Cool one won...  Guess it is kinda fitting as he is Wicked enough to get me to break down...  And it is a sure bet that more will follow in the near future...

Devil Julius



=======
The Collection Up Close!

These 6 inch tall Julius figures are Limited to 500 pieces
per design, worldwide.    Released in 2012, they are collaborative
efforts between Paul Frank and Super Rad Toy.  



No comments:

Post a Comment