Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Whole Again!!!

A few days ago as I was setting up my Chinese New Year display, I had a bit of an accident...  As I was positioning the Lucky Cats, I dropped the Red one, about 6 feet above ground...  Though they do not really get destroyed,  he did come apart and pieces flew here and there...  Got most of the pieces together but Sadly, i lost one of his hands...  For over 3 hours i searched under all the furnitures...  Looked in every nook and cranny - no luck...  So he was left looking sad with one missing hand.
Days passed and I feel even sorrier for him...  Felt frustrated and was even  a tiny bit mad at myself for being a klutz..,

Today as I was cleaning and sweeping the whole house once more...  sweeping once more under all the cabinets and furnitures...  Hoping... Praying...   My Prayers were answered...  Lo and behold, it turned up!!!
And Lucky RED Cat is whole again...  Once more he can stand proudly next to the other three....  Much to my Joy!!  Here's hoping they really bring me "goodluck" this coming Year of the Horse!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment