Saturday, March 1, 2014

Go Green for March!!!

In  honour of St Patrick's day, will try to get as many of my Green colored BBs
(and other Vinyls, too) to photograph and post all month long...  Should be Fun!!!
Perfect Timing!  This Frog Express Special BB just joined the collection.  
A Cute addition, don't you think?
Frog Express
Japan Exclusive
Release Date: 
===========
Sadly while I was pulling some green BBs, I came across this casualty - Series 14 CUTE Secret...  Waaaaah..  She is one of my FAVE one, she's even traveled with me to Thailand and the Philippines before...  Her one arm and one leg broke off and where they connect to the body are stuck inside the broken arm and leg...    I could glue it back on but it means they can never be moved again...  And that would be sad...Boo Hoo..  I can only hope I find her again..  And at a reasonable price, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment