Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Over 100 likes on Instagram

 
Been doing Instagram for over a year now and I still pretty much do not know what will get a lot of likes , and what will not.

Take this shot for example...  Really nothing to it - Just point and shoot...  Still, to date and to my surprise, it has about 120 likes...  Not high numbers compared to a lot of my contacts' entries but for me, this is the highest so far.

Anyway, the Chucky crossover for these Bearbricks must really appeal.  Oh well, it's all good to me!

Note: these guys were released a while back as the Horror - Regular and Secret - entries for Series 25.  Just have them out again, along with the rest of the Horror Series Bearbricks for this year's Halloween display.
===============
Btw, you can follow me on Instagram by searching: "ruditeruel" or "RudiT"

No comments:

Post a Comment