Thursday, January 29, 2015

Series 29, Finally!!!

With all the Holiday festivities...  And the travels...  I was late in getting my, usual box of, Bearbrick Series 29...  Today, with just a couple of hours to spare on my work day, I went to Hot Dog Toyz and pick up the box set aside for me... 
Since I took a while to pick up, I did not get a chance to choose a box anymore as they have already sold out of all but the one last one...  
I really did nit have a lot of time to open and enjoy yet..  But could not help myself so I opened up half the box - 12 pcs...  To my Wonderful Surprise, I got this!!!

Yes, the one secret am really wishing for: Porter!!!!  With a ratio of 1/192, my chances was quite slim bit I must have wished hard enough...  I put away all to be opened Sat nite when I have more time...  For now, I can just be happy with this great score!!!

Hope you all got what you wished for in this brand new Bearbrick release: Series 29!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment