Friday, April 24, 2015

Polpettina: Platinum Version

One rainy day last week, decided to take a stroll out and just walk around a few of my favorite Toy Haunts in Taipei.  Went to Monster Taipei - been a while since I was there  last...  Not only did I get to see a cool exhibition - I happen upon this Silver color variation of Polpettina, from the very popular Cactus Family by tokidoki.
Though I have had the regular pink version since it first came out in the late 2000s, I never knew of this variation...  Googling did not work well for me.. that is because I kept googling "Silver" version - only to realize later on that it is known as a "Platinum" version!

Apparently, back in 2008, tokidoki released not one but four Platinum Specials for the Sad Diego Comic Convention - with this Polpettina being one of them...  How Lucky I am to stumble upon her, after all these years..  And here in Taiwan, too!  And the best part, I paid basically what the regular pink version retails for - Yowza!!!
The Full Story of the Platinum 4 Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment