Friday, February 3, 2012

More Wishes

Haiiiiiiiis, this si what extra time on my hands and Net Surfing do to me... get me into more troubles as I discover more and more Designer Tie Ins of Be@rbricks that I MUST ADD to the collection!

Well, I have already posted about the Fred Perry one before... but here is a better shot of it...   Released this month to commemorate Fred Perry's 60th Anniversary, it is said to be available in Fred Perry Shops Worldwide.....  HELP!!!!

And this one is NEWS to me...  for GUCCI's 90th Anniversary, a 400% GUCCI Be@rbrick was issued...  looking CLASSY in all shiny black and that too familiar LOGO gracing one of the ear is just a CLASSIC touch!  Said to have been released Fall/Winter 2011.....    HELP TOO!!!
MARIMEKKO:  this one I happen upon at Hot Toyz, when I walked in there for the first time as they were closing....   these are two versions i have seen... not sure if there are others........ both looking cute and lovely....  ALAS, they were priced HIGH - so needless to say, I had to SKIP... for now.... cannot JUSTIFY paying a HIGH PRICE just for the trays that comes with each one.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment