Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Tickling your FUNNY Bones!

Last nite I happened to have a bit of time, so I stopped over Monster Taipei to look around and see what's new...   plus to pick up this newly arrived cutie....
Am not familiar with the COMICS/MANGA at all - nor can I read Japanese...  :(   Am so unfamiliar with it, I had to email some  people to ask for TRANSLATION HELP! - LOL!!!     Sue, Juliana and Eric of Monster Taipei all came to my RESCUE and now she has a name, Yurume!  

First, I ordered it without the comics, knowing I will not be able to read anyway,  as it was offered both ways...   Alas, only the ones with the comics came - so instead of passing up I took took the leap and got it with the comics....  never mind that I cannot read Chinese - will get someone else to TRANSLATE later on... hahahahahahahahaha...   Just HAPPY with her added in my collection!!
"Yurume Leaps Out of the Comics...."
Yurume and the "Hopeful Residence" Manga she comes with...

No comments:

Post a Comment