Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

I know, I know it is a few days late already... but I did post this one on My365 on the actual day - Sunday, May 13th....   so you see am not late....  the reason for me posting this here now is Happiness.... on several levels:

-Happy that I was still able to find this Happy Mother's Day Be@rbrick that came out in 2010....   not without any effort, of course....   Went to my FAVE SHOP Monster Taipei, where I remembered seeing it last - but I was too late... they were SOLD OUT....   Luckily their sister shop, Monster Gear still had one last one and one of the employees was kind enough to let me know....  :)

-Happy that the photo I posted on My 365 HIT over 100 views and the most LIKEd I have ever gotten on any of my photos posted so far....   30 something plus....  Weeeeeiiiiiiii.....

-and last but not the least, Happy that all of this is in Honour of my Mom!!! 
"Really Love you, Mom!"

No comments:

Post a Comment