Monday, May 14, 2012

Porter at your Service...

YES!!!!  One of my Holy Grail Wishes Have Come TRUE - 400% Porter Be@rbrick is in the House!!!  You would think that the excitement would have dwindled down a bit over this guy as I have seen him in person here and there....  just never for sale....   But I could not even tell you how elated I still was, I still am, upon getting this guy....  opening up my box.....   and taking him out to photograph....  it was Pure Heaven!!!! 

As Always, Thanks For All your Help,  Sue!!!
400% Porter X Be@rbrick
Yoshida Company - Tokyo, Japan
Release Date: 2008 September
True to the Company's Color scheme - this All Black Figure
shows the small touches of orange color here and there...
mainly on the neck and the bottom of it's feet...
...and here (photo below) he stands with Porter's 10th Anniversary Figure - just as cute! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment