Friday, January 27, 2012

the DISNEY connection...

This past Christmas, I gathered all my Disney themed Be@rbricks...  wanted to get them all in front of a XMas tree for some Holiday Greeting cards....  was having a time of it when all of a sudden I realized, aside from the Mickey that I have dressed as Peter Pan - I really do not have a Mickey & Minnie in the Mix...  certainly not ones that truly represents them....  what kind of a collection is that without the leader of the Mickey Mouse Club and her Best Gal....
So, searched and begged I did - just so I can get the pair - and Sue, came through....  she got me #16 and #17 of the recently released Disney XMas releases, Exclusive for Disney Japan....  though not in their traditional Red and Black Polka Dotted outfit - this time in Gold for the Holidays - they are none-the-less the Mickey and Minnie we are used to....  and am HAPPY!!!
and as an extra BONUS, I even got the Alien from Toy Story, too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment