Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Spotlight on Be@rbricks!!!

Yes, my LOVE for these cute little bears have turned into an addiction....  well, it has for a long while now but I was still in the DENIAL stage, I suppose....  just shrugging it off as a HOBBY... yeah, right!

So, with the ever growing collection - I have decided it is time to ADMIT that it is an ADDICTION and not just a casual HOBBY, no more....  am sure my fellow Be@rbrick Lovers would agree - in an instant!!!! More especially my partners in crime, in this addiction, Juliana and Sue...   am glad I have two BEST FRIENDS who are close by to share, discuss, help me acquire and not miss,   and more importantly, suffer in this addiction with....   Thank You Ladies!!!!

With all this in mind, and starting with the release of Series 23,  I have decided it is time also to Spotlight this cuties that are in my collection with their own BLOG SPACE....   it will be good for me to keep track of what I do have....  be inspired to photograph them and incorporate them in my everyday life....  and most of all, share my LOVE for these Be@rbricks!

NOTE: you can see my past posts about these cuties here: Baxter-Ramblings on Be@rbricks
Check Out Some of my Be@rbricks Photos Here: Be@rbrick Love

No comments:

Post a Comment