Sunday, January 22, 2012

my365 with Be@rbricks

iPhone has this cute my365 program where one can upload a photo a day....   a photo of anything and everything....  Juliana got Sue and I turned on to this - so we have dove in and started the project, too....  I decided to challenge myself and use nothing but my Be@rbricks for this project....     think I have enough, or will, to keep it going and keep it all Fresh....   I HOPE!!!!   Hahahahahaha...
The photo resolutions are not the greatest if taken directly through the program.....   and small, too....  but you can take photos direct with the iPhone and upload into the program for better imaging....  yep, still learning it all...

Have attached a few of my shots so far here....  but you can check out the rest of my "my365" so far, if you have this  fun iPhone Application by typing rpteruel in Find Friends....  and ADD ME UP.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment